MC Patcher HD Fix 2.3.4 [Minecraft 1.2.3]
1. Download MCPatcher (for Windows) or .jar (for other platforms such as Mac)
2. Launch the MCPatcher and you should see something like this
3. Then click “Patch” button, you don’t have to select any texture packs yet.
4. Start the game then go to Mods and Texture Packs
5. Click open texture pack, if nothing appear then you manually browse to texturepacks folder in Mincraft directory.
6. Copy all texture packs that you have downloaded in there.
7. Enjoy switching in to different feels.
Download: MC Patcher HD