SimpleCraft Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8
Cool? Hell Yeah! SimpleCraft is one of the simple and good texture packs that can be used with 1.8 pre-release. As the name tells, SimpleCraft is very hard to be confuse of! Something I don’t like about hardly sketch packs, they look to confuse and makes me dizzy after playing for hours. But in Simple packs, it looks ordinary and simple! So All in All, a superb texture pack that is compatible with Minecraft 1.8! Thanks to RandomMac5 For this Texture Pack!
How to Download and Install SimpleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8
- Download SimpleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8
- Click start.
- Press Run.
- Put ” %appdata% ” into the space provided.
- Open .minecraft.
- Open texturepacks folder and then drag the file you just downloaded into it.
- Don’t Unzip!
- You can open the Texture packs folder by running Minecraft.
- Then press Mods and Texture Packs.
- After that press ” Open Texture Packs Folder “.
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a simple day Minecrafting !